"Ariana's Hotspring" (08/27)
"Krystal's New Outfit" (08/18)
"Cassandra's Webcam Show Pt. 2" (08/17)
"In the Limelight" (06/27)
"A Quick Snapshot" (05/23)
It is currently Sunday 21st of September 2014 08:09 PM EDT
Just finished another massive update to the code, adding a new format for my page's columns that allows the individual "boxes" to appear evenly-spaced instead of having gaps of varying sizes. I also did a lot of tidying-up of the new code.
Rewrote descriptions for my older pics (Pre-July 2004 thru 2005), sketches and failed art. This got rid of a bunch of outdated information and the overly-confident views of my art that I had at the time. I also took out all the angsty teenager stuff. My GOD I used a LOT of "..."'s when I was a kid.
Removed all unnecessary clutter from the website. I renamed every image file on the website to give a streamlined nomenclature to all my images. It was a few hours of tedious work but it makes managing the website quite a bit simpler. Doing this also helped me fix a few issues I hadn't seen before (one issue being a column on an image gallery page being copied incorrectly previously). I also condensed the sketch/failed art pages, and fixed the favicon (the little icon that appears next to the URL in the browser) so it now applies to every page on the website instead of just the homepage. I deleted every file in the directory and then reuploaded all of the site's content, now free of any unused or outdated material. A fresh start :3 I removed the "original sketches" portion of the store because it was getting no sales (and I no longer want to part with my sketches anyway). I also removed any lingering links that referred to standalone Art CD1 or Art CD2 pages.